Although small, Oaklyn affords its 4,000 residents the same advantages enjoyed by its bigger neighbors: good schools, safe neighborhoods, and a convenient location.
Tiny Oaklyn accommodates its walkers and cyclists with a number of parks and recreation facilities. Newtown Lake Park is a popular spot for fishing, boating, and swimming for the borough's residents.
Oaklyn Public Schools is a well-regarded school district with a strong academic reputation. The district consists of two elementary schools and one middle school. Oaklyn students attend Haddonfield High School, which is ranked as one of the top high schools in New Jersey.
Some of Oakland’s most popular activities include:
• Oaklyn Farmers Market: This farmers market is held every Saturday from May to October and features a variety of fresh produce, baked goods, and other goods from local vendors.
• Oaklyn Community Center: The center offers a variety of programs and events for residents of all ages, including fitness classes, arts and crafts programs, and social events.
• Oaklyn Library: This library offers a variety of books, movies, and other resources for residents of all ages.
Home values in Oaklyn have been rising steadily in recent years, but are still moderately priced.
More reasons to choose Oaklyn:
• Oaklyn is conveniently located near major highways and public transportation, making it easy to commute to Philadelphia and other nearby cities.
• Oaklyn is a very family-friendly community. There are a variety of programs and activities for children of all ages.
• Oaklyn is home to a number of businesses and industries, including retail, healthcare, and education.
If you are considering buying a home in Oaklyn, the Adam J. Baldwin team can help you learn more about the town and the homes that are currently available.