A charming small town and located in the Philadelphia metropolitan area, Haddon Heights, New Jersey, is known for its excellent schools, safe neighborhoods, and thriving downtown. The Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission has named the borough among the best places to live in Southern New Jersey. Haddon Heights is home to a variety of parks, restaurants, and shops, making it a great place to live for people of all ages and lifestyles.
Incorporated as a borough in 1904 and named for Elizabeth Haddon, an early settler, Haddon Heights has a population of 7,453 residents as of 2023.
Haddon Heights is a popular place to live for families, young professionals, and retirees. It is conveniently located near major highways and public transportation, making it easy to commute to Philadelphia and other nearby cities. The borough also has a variety of amenities, including parks, restaurants, and shops.
The charming downtown area of Haddon Heights is home to a variety of shops, restaurants, and services. Some of the most popular
The Haddon Heights Farmers Market is very popular seasonally. The classic Haddon Heights Diner is a popular spot for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Haddon Heights Public Schools is one of the top-ranked school districts in New Jersey. The district consists of four elementary schools, one middle school, and one high school. All of the schools in the district are highly rated by GreatSchools and Niche.
Haddon Heights has a variety of parks and recreation facilities, including:
• Haddon Heights Park: This park features a playground, basketball courts, tennis courts, and a picnic area.
• Veterans Memorial Park: This park, home to a variety of memorials, has a playground, walking path, and picnic area.
• Hadrosaurus Park: This park offers a unique dinosaur-themed playground.
Other community programs are offered at:
• The Haddon Heights Library: This library offers a variety of books, movies, and other resources for residents of all ages.
• The Haddon Heights Historical Society: This society offers a variety of programs and events that educate residents about the history of Haddon Heights.
• The Haddon Heights Players: This community theater group produces a variety of plays and musicals throughout the year.
The housing market in Haddon Heights is very competitive, with high demand and low supply. Homes in Haddon Heights sell quickly.
There are a number of factors that contribute to the strong housing market in Haddon Heights. The town is located in a desirable area, close to Philadelphia and other major cities in New Jersey. Haddon Heights also has a good reputation for its schools, public services, and quality of life.
Haddon Heights is a charming small town in the Philadelphia Metropolitan area, offering the best of both worlds.
If you are considering buying a home in Haddon Heights, the Adam J. Baldwin team can help you learn more about the town and the homes that are currently available.