Cherry Hill, a township in Camden County, New Jersey, is located in the Delaware Valley metropolitan region, approximately 7 miles east of Philadelphia. Cherry Hill has a population of 74,217 people, according to the 2020 census.
Cherry Hill was incorporated in 1844 and was originally known as Delaware Township. The town was renamed Cherry Hill in 1961 because of its large collection of blooming cherry trees. Cherry Hill experienced rapid growth in the 1950s and 1960s, and is now one of the largest and most affluent towns in New Jersey.
Cherry Hill is home to a variety of neighborhoods, from quiet cul-de-sacs to bustling town centers. Here you can find a starter home, a luxury home, a townhome or a condo. It is a popular place to live and raise a family, due to its good schools, safe neighborhoods, and a location convenient to both Philadelphia and the Jersey shore. The township has a number of parks and recreation facilities, as well as a variety of shopping and dining options. Cherry Hill is also home to several Fortune 500 companies, including Campbell Soup Company and TD Bank.
Cherry Hill Public Schools is one of the top-ranked school districts in New Jersey. The district consists of 19 schools and serves 11,000 students. All of the schools in the district are highly rated by GreatSchools and Niche.
Some of Cherry Hill’s most popular activities include:
• Cherry Hill Mall: This mall is one of the largest in the country and features a variety of stores, restaurants, and entertainment options.
• Garden State Discovery Museum: This museum is a wonderful place for kids to learn about science and technology through interactive exhibits.
• Fowler Park: This park offers a playground, walking trail, and picnic area.
• Cherry Hill Farmers Market: This farmers market is held every Saturday from May to October and features fresh produce and baked goods from local vendors.
• Cherry Hill Public Library: This library offers a variety of books, movies, and other resources for residents of all ages.
More reasons to choose Cherry Hill:
• Cherry Hill is a major center for healthcare and education.
• Cherry Hill’s crime rate is significantly lower than the national average.
• The township offers a variety of museums, theaters, and other cultural attractions. There are parks and recreation facilities, including golf courses, tennis courts, and swimming pools.
Home prices can vary depending on the neighborhood and the size of the home. For example, homes in the newer neighborhoods in the eastern part of the township tend to be more expensive than homes in the older neighborhoods in the western part of the township.
Cherry Hill offers a wide variety of lifestyles, neighborhoods, recreation, and cultural activities in a location close to Philadelphia and the Jersey shore.
If you are considering buying a home in Cherry Hill, the Adam J. Baldwin team can help you learn more about the township and the homes that are currently available.